Location: Located in Northern New Jersey on 13 beautifully landscaped acres of prime real estate, just 20 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) and 45 minutes from Manhattan.
Address : 175 Park Avenue, Florham Park, NJ 07932
Phone (reservations): 800-321-6000
Phone (sales): 973-377-2424 Fax: 973-377-6108
Hotel Accommodations: Our New Jersey hotel offers 219 guest rooms, including 12 junior suites and a Presidential Suite with a parlor. All interior rooms open through French doors onto a landscaped courtyard.
Meeting Facilities: 40 soundproof meeting rooms 26 meeting rooms with drop down screen (largest accommodates 250 people), 3 with additional rear screen capabilities 27,000 square feet of meeting facilities including meeting rooms, breakout rooms, three ballrooms (max. occupancy about 300 people) and an executive board room which accommodates up to 18 people Computer resource room, featuring three computer stations and three laptop hook-up stations Other meeting options include stage, sound system, high-speed and/or wireless Internet access, video conferencing, LCD projectors, television/video playback equipment, whiteboards, and more
Meeting Support Services:
Audio visual staff on site
Internet technology professionals Hotel staff members available to assist in presentations and computer interfacing
Personal conference planners to help with logistics, technology, and planning details Full service business center 24-hour computer resource center
Technology: All guest rooms feature complimentary high-speed Internet access, a work area with a desk and dual line phones, and voicemail message systems
- Arrive: offers full buffet breakfast and lunch and an a la carte dinner service with a wide variety of entrees from which to choose.
- STIR Martini & Wine Bar: Our lobby bar features light fare designed to "mix well" with the selection of fine wines, handcrafted beers and top-shelf spirits.
- Vanderbilt's: a warm, pub-like atmosphere with casual snacks and dinners, favorite beers and other drinks, and various games in the lounge section, such as foosball, billiards, shuffleboard, and a big screen TV to watch sporting events.
Fully equipped fitness room
Racquetball, two lighted basketball courts, sand volleyball, walking/running trails
Indoor and outdoor pools, oversized whirlpool and sauna
Massages, spa treatments, and golf outings can be arranged upon requests
Billiards, shuffleboard, foosball
Waterloo Village, a restored 19th Century historic village located on the Morris Canal; includes a look back in time at an early American farm, a working Native American village on Winakung Island, textile and blacksmith displays, museums and more
The New Jersey Performing Arts Center (Newark) with two theatres, three restaurants, and headline entertainment The Meadowlands Sports Complex, home of the NY Giants, NY Jets, NJ Nets and NJ Devils
The Mall at Short Hills, one of the world's largest concentrations of upscale retailers
Hotel Management Team:
- Managing Director: Joe Crimmins
- Hotel Manager: Amy Wickenheisser
- Director of Food & Beverage: Michelle Mitterer
- Director of Catering: Joanne Mitchko
- Director of Human Resources: Martine Washko
- Controller - Debra Giangiulio 973.301.9704
Destination Hotels, the country's fourth largest independent management company under the control of Lowe Enterprises, a privately held, national real estate organization active in commercial and hospitality property investment, management, and development. Visit www.destinationhotels.com for more information.
Destination Hotels & Resorts, PR & Marketing Communication Manager
Sales & Marketing -