Contemporary New Jersey Hotel Rooms and Suites
- 219 well appointed guest rooms, including an expansive Presidential Suite with parlor
- Each guest room includes a wide array of amenities: complimentary wireless Internet access, Keurig coffee maker, cable television, iPod alarm clock, 2-line telephone with voicemail, iron and full size ironing board, and On Demand movie selection
- Non-smoking lodging
- Handicap accessible guest rooms
- First-class amenities at this hotel in New Jersey near New York and Newark Airport include: Room service, express checkout, complimentary wireless Internet access, full concierge service, as well as complimentary parking. Shuttle service can be provided to Convent Train Station, or any location within a 5-mile radius, including the Morris County Golf Club, Jacob Ford Park, Drew & Fairleigh Dickinson Universities, Spring Brook Country Club, Brook Lake Country Club, Morristown Municipal Airport, the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center.
Business Center/Conference Services
- Full-service business center with computer services, printers, faxing, copying, collating and binding services. The Business Center also offers packaging, shipping and courier services.
- Complete audio-visual and video conferencing services available on-site
- Arrive restaurant - Features French doors opening to the wraparound patio, attentive service, elaborate buffets and a la carte menu dining selections
- STIR - A sophisticated lobby bar with wines, martinis, hand-crafted beers and top-shelf spirits.
- Vanderbilt's Bar & Lounge - Sports bar with 16 beers on tap, casual snacks and light fare with billiards, shuffleboard and large-screen TVs
- Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center Fitness Center - Offers large indoor/outdoor swimming pool with lap lane, whirlpool, men's sauna, and fitness room with a variety of equipment including Matrix® treadmills, stationary bikes, and ellipticals. All cardio equipment is outfitted with a personal LCD television.
- Basketball courts, walleyball and sand volleyball court, two racquetball courts are all available on-site with a variety of walking and jogging trails nearby
- Golf privileges can be arranged at Fiddler's Elbow, a nearby 18-hole championship golf course
Conference Center with Flexible Meeting Facilities
- Over 27,000 square feet of conference facilities with meeting and banquet space to accommodate groups from 5 to 300
- The elegant Ambassador Ballroom is 4,680 square feet with a foyer leading to the courtyard
- 40 meeting rooms and numerous breakout rooms
- Windows in all meeting rooms
- Video conferencing is available on-site through our in-house technology department
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- 24 hour Computer Center with access to laptop station, computer workstations and software
New Jersey Hotel in a Prestigious Location
- Situated on 13 acres of rolling woodlands in prestigious Morris County, New Jersey, a fantastic location for leisure travel and home to corporate headquarters, universities and associations.
- Only 20 minutes from Newark International Airport (EWR) and 40 minutes from New York City
- Located just 2.5 miles from Morristown Hospital
- Easily accessible from New Jersey Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, near I-78, near I-287 and Rt. 24.
- Near Northern New Jersey attractions - upscale shopping at The Mall at Short Hills (featuring such legendary stores as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's and Macy's; Paper Mill Playhouse; Newark Performing Arts Center; New York City sightseeing; MetLife (home to football's NY Giants and NY Jets) and the Prudential Center (home to basketball's NJ Nets and hockey's NJ Devils) are also nearby for the sports enthusiast.
Key Hotel Management
- Managing Vice President - Joe Crimmins 973.301.9700
- Director of Food and Beverage - Michelle Mitterer 973.301.9759
- Hotel Manager - Amy Wickenheisser 973.301.9758
- Director of Human Resources - Martine Washko 973.301.9731
Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center is a part of the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection. Click here for more information.